The Harmony range of multifuel stoves represent a giant leap forward in combustion technology. With the minimum of supervision they burn more efficiently making them as environmentally friendly as possible. This is the result of working to achieve the most attractive and natural flame patterns possible, from the most natural of fuels available.
The traditional styled Harmony range of stoves offer style and grace in abundance. These looks, combined with the very latest in combustion technologies, result in one of the finest stoves ever made.
The Harmony Evolution 33 is suitable to burn both seasoned wood and smokeless coal and with an impressive heat output of 10kW the Harmony 33 will heat a large room even on the coldest days.
- Cast iron outer body (acts as a thermal store)
- Air tight steel lining giving complete air control
- Cast iron lined combustion chamber for long service
- FlameBrite, offering greater viewing pleasure and radiated heat effect
- Plexus air control system for complete combustion and fuel type control
- Double glazed glass
- ZR combustion technology for high efficiently
- Designed for overnight burning in excess of 10 hours
- Heat shield and convection system between cast body and inner chamber for increased heat distribution
- Nickel handles and hinges with the option of brass or black chrome handles
- 5 year warranty
Available in Satin Black Enamel, Cast Black and Bottle Green Enamel