The Stanford Evolution is the slightly more contemporary version of the popular Harmony range of stoves from Nestor Martin. They carry with it all the same design features, award winning technology and industry leading efficiency that the Nestor Martin Brand has become synonymous with. The clean lines of the Stanford make it a fantastic feature in both traditional and contemporary settings.
The Stanford Evolution 33 is suitable to burn wood and smokeless coal and has a generous heat capacity of 10kW making it the ideal stove to heat large rooms and open plan living areas. Its high efficiency rating and unparalleled air control systems make it ideal for overnight combustion, and this can be attained through the use of wood alone.
- Cast iron outer body (acts as a thermal store)
- Air tight steel lining giving complete air control
- Cast iron lined combustion chamber for long service
- FlameBrite, offering greater viewing pleasure and radiated heat effect
- Plexus air control system for complete combustion and fuel type control
- Double glazed glass
- ZR combustion technology for high efficiently
- Designed for overnight burning in excess of 10 hours
- Heat shield and convection system between cast body and inner chamber for increased heat distribution
- Nickel handles with the option of black chrome
- 5 year warranty
Available in Satin Black Enamel and Cast Black